Ariel Publicity offers a book to help musicians get more success from their efforts. It can be a true challenge for bands and solo artists to not only write and record their music, but to also market that music as independent musicians.
The book Music Success in Nine Weeks is recommended by Audio Gumshoe. Some of the musicians that have appeared on the show in the past have used skills taught to them by Ariel Publicity to move forward in their careers. The results can be seen.
Here’s what Ariel Publicity says about the book:
A Step-By-Step Guide on How to Use Social Media & Online Tactics to SuperCharge Your PR, Build Your Fan Base and Earn More Money
Available as a paperback or e-book, this new edition of Music Success in 9 Weeks offers the reader a proven 9-week publicity program guaranteed to help any artist:
- Attract more and more fans every week!
- Increase music sales as they increase their fan base.
- Get their music noticed, written about and downloaded by online trendsetters, like bloggers, podcasters and internet radio stations.
- Save their time and energy for making music… because they were no longer wasting time on out-dated promotional strategies that no longer work!
Plus, this book comes with these added bonuses:
- “20 Web 2.0 Sites For Musicians” — 20 of the hottest web sites to help you increase your overall online presence.
- The “New” Music Business Dictionary — A must-have guide of specific web definitions to help you demystify the jargon of the online world.
- Free membership to the exclusive CyberPR Mastermind website where artists can get support and coaching from the Cyber PR staff.
Some testimonies about Music Success in Nine Weeks:
“How good is this book? I figured that I would just skim through the book since I already know a good bit about how the social media world works, but I couldn’t put it down and wound up learning a lot myself since the book covers so much more than social media. Her information is concise, to the point, and easy to grasp, no matter if you’re a social media veteran or just dipping your toe into the online waters for the first time.”
– Bobby Owsinski, Music 3.0
“One of Hyatt’s clients, Michael Lynche, made it to the top four on this season’s American Idol. And he praises her ability to teach musicians the art and science of social networking. And since the book is less of a lecture and more of a workbook, it’s helpful in a very hands-on and useful way.”
– CMT Blog
“The best part of the advice Ariel gives is that it applies to more than just musicians. If you are a freelancer of any kind, these exercises and methods will work just as well for you….Essentially, this is one of the best books of it’s kind around. Ariel is great at what she does and this is a handy DIY version of her more expansive Cyber PR Campaigns.”
– Jason Shadrick
Disclosure: Audio Gumshoe has an affiliate relationship with Ariel Publicity. A portion of any sales resulting from a visit to this post will be shared with Audio Gumshoe. These fees help offset maintenance costs that result in this show’s production. Thank you for supporting the show.